We are very proud to partner with start-up company Dídean to recruit an experienced Property Manager.
Property Manager Permanent, Full-Time
Location: Based in Mountrath Laois with frequent travel nationwide
Excellent salary commensurate on qualifications and experience
Dídean is an exciting start-up company that provides high quality emergency accommodation services to people in the International protection program and people on the homeless register. We support people to integrate into normal community settings with the support of a team of trained social care professionals.
You will be responsible for managing the existing property portfolio and sourcing and vetting of all potential new properties on both a freehold and leasehold basis. Reporting to the CEO this key role will encompass communicating with key stakeholders across the business on all aspects of property procurement and management.
- Manage the entire process of sourcing & vetting for all property acquisitions (residential homes, day care centres and offices)
- Full responsibility for freehold / leasehold legal due diligence process
- Manage landlord relationships and lease contracts, on both new properties and on lease renewal Plan property requirements based on Operations/Admissions/Finance Department inputs
- Assist the in-house architect with planning compliance reviews and regularisation issues / Section 5 certs
- Assist with the selection and appointment of build contractors for fit-out / modification
- Experienced in residential / commercial property market
- Exposure to construction/compliance
- Experience with conducting due diligence, negotiating / closing legal contracts and managing the full conveyancing process
- Excellent negotiating skills
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build and maintain relationships with property owners and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Excellent IT and administration skills inclusive of MS Word and Excel
- Candidates with a QS or architectural background would be an advantage
- Full clean driving licence is essential for the post