Appointment Scheduling Role.
We are seeking to recruit an Experienced Appointment Scheduler for a vibrant new Financial Services Company based in the Midlands.
As a Appointment Scheduler, your primary function will be to schedule and qualify appointments for the dedicated Sales Team, this position can be fulfilled from the Offices in the Midlands (Laois) or remote working can be arranged for the right candidate.
The successful Appointment Scheduler should understand the needs of the company and customer base in order to schedule efficiently and vet potential clients. As a scheduler, you should also possess excellent organizational/communication skills and have the ability to multitask a busy environment. You will require an excellent knowledge of all the components of Microsoft Office and remote conferencing software such as Teams, Zoom and Skype. You will also need excellent organisational skills and be proficient in the all the functions of MS Outlook including calendars and mail management.
The ideal candidate will have several years’ experience and/or a proven track record in creating and scheduling new quality appointments resulting in a high conversation rate for the Sales Team in a similar environment
- Answers phones and emails, schedules and confirms appointments, and inputs customer data into company systems.
- Organizes workflow and appointment by reading and routing correspondence, collecting customer information, and managing assignments.
- Manages department schedule by maintaining calendars for department personnel and arranging meetings, conferences, and teleconferences.
- Completes requests by greeting customers, in person or on the telephone, and answering or referring inquiries.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Scheduling experience
- Administrative writing skills
- Professionalism, confidentiality, and organization
- Reporting skills
- Travel logistics
- Verbal Communication
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Applications
- Fluent English.
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent
- University/college diploma/ degree is an asset.
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Full clean Irish Driving Licence required