Financial Controller Permanent, Full Time
Excellent Salary commensurate on experience
Nuvo are currently seeking to recruit a financial controller for a vibrant and progressive tech company with multiple locations nationwide.
Our client is an exciting and innovative IT company, with a strong growth path. Company culture plays a huge part in their daily operations, promoting creativity, idea sharing and encouraging diversity.
Our client’s core goal is to create a great place to work, for people that want to do great work.
“We want to give people the opportunity to work in an environment without politics, without discrimination or bullying in any way, shape or form. A place you can just work. A place you can achieve your goals and aim for the collective goal in the most positive of ways. We love leadership but we believe each and every employee is a leader in their own right and has a voice we want to hear. We value that voice. We don’t believe in micro-management, we want your talent and your ideas to achieve the companies goals. We want to break the mould of traditional companies and have a creative place for all to thrive and become what they were born to be. We know that caring for our team will lead to our team caring for our clients. We know hiring talented people and growing together will keep us at the cutting edge of technology. Most importantly we know the most important thing to us is our culture and our people. We are a team. We want like-minded people to join our revolution and if you feel that this is what you have been waiting to hear, then we look forward to meeting you”
This key role will manage the financial function of the business. Reporting to the Managing Director, this role will encompass communicating with key stakeholders across the business on all aspects relating to the finance function of the company.
- Qualified Accountant with experience in a similar role
- Excellent IT skills, including excel and Sage
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Desire to grow with and within the company
- Strong work ethic with the ability to adapt within a growing a company
- Proven and consistent track record of employment
- Management of the accountancy department of the business
- Preparation on monthly management accounts
- Preparing annual budgets, cashflows etc.
- Ensuring compliance
- Reporting to the managing director on the financial performance of the company
- Management of working capital
- Identify potential cost reduction, margin improvements, customer profitability etc.
- Contribute to the overall strategy of the business
- Ensure financial systems meet the changing needs of the business
- Coordinate with external bodies including revenue, auditors, banks etc.
Please call Amie on 0879507730 for more information or send your CV in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org