We are recruiting for an agency Catering Officer, Grade II for a minimum of 3 months with possible extension, HSE rates apply.
This is an exciting role in a fast-paced environment working with a large but supportive team, based in Portlaoise. The ideal candidate will have the relevant experience and qualifications outlined below and be flexible and available to work both weekdays and weekends.
One of the following qualifications (or equivalent)
- A Degree, Diploma or Certificate in Hotel and Catering Management or Institutional Management grated by a recognised College after a course of not less than two years.
- A Diploma in dietetics granted by a recognised College.
- At least one years, satisfactory experience in the direction and control of the catering arrangements for an institution or other establishment catering for a minimum of 200 persons per day.
- A total of at least two year’s satisfactory experience in the direction and control or in assisting in the direction and control of the catering arrangements for an institution or other establishment catering for a minimum of 200 persons per day.
- The requisite knowledge and ability (including a high standard of suitability and management ability) for the proper discharge of the duties of the office.
Please apply in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Amie on 0879507730 for more information