Website Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Are you an experienced Clinical Nurse Manager looking for your next role? Ready to progress your career with residential service supporting people with disabilities and their families? Then read on.
We’re on the hunt for a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 with disability services experience for a Dublin-based provider. This company offers a great salary, benefits, and progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you, give us a call or apply with your CV below.
Who we’re looking for in a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 in Dublin
- Be NMBI registered with evidence of continuing professional development.
- Management Qualification is an advantage but not essential.
- Previous experience in disability services, at least 5 years post-registration experience and a full clean driving license.
- Have detailed knowledge and understanding of HIQA standards, regulations and the Health Act 2007.
- Be an excellent communicator and committed to working effectively with colleagues, families, and other professionals.
- Be dedicated to supporting and advocating for people with disabilities.
- Have the ability to lead and work as part of a team to deliver quality and inclusive support.
- Practice safely and effectively, fulfilling his/her responsibility within his/her scope of practice.
What you’ll be doing as a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 in Dublin
- Responsible for leading a team of nurses, social care workers, and healthcare assistants with the support of a CNM I and a co-ordinator (PIC).
- Provide quality support in accordance with core values, policies, and procedures.
What you’re looking for as a Clinical Nurse Manager 2 in Dublin
- Salary from €51k-€61kpa DOE.
- Additional benefits and progression opportunities.
If this sounds like you, give us a call or apply with your CV below or give us a call on +353 578 656069