Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Gerontology Staff Nurse
We are currently looking for a Staff Nurse to join a nursing home located in Donegal. This is a permanent full time position, Although part time is an option if you wish.
Our client is a successful small sized nursing home located 20 min from Letterkenny who are looking for a nurse who is passionate about gerontology. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing high-quality nursing care to our residents, ensuring their physical, emotional and social needs are met.
- Administer medication and treatments as prescribed by the physician
- Monitor and record vital signs and medical information for each resident
- Provide emotional support to residents and their families
- Develop care plans and review them regularly to ensure they meet the changing needs of the residents
- Collaborate with other healthcare professionals to ensure the best possible care for residents
- Ensure that all care provided meets the highest standards of quality and safety
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMBI registration
- This position is open to both Newly Qualified and Experienced Nurses
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative
- Compassionate and caring attitude towards residents
- Ability to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
Our Client offers a competitive salary and benefits package, including ongoing training and professional development opportunities. If you are a compassionate and dedicated nurse with a passion for providing the best possible care to elderly residents, we would love to hear from you.
Contact AMY in Nuvo on 0874462620 for more information