Website Nuvo Healthcare
Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment are partnering with an expanding healthcare service to recruit a qualified Dietician to join their team. The successful candidate will work as part of a multidisciplinary team to support and develop, implement, and monitor nutrition care plans to meet individual needs using evidence-based practice.
Main responsibilities of the role:
- Review nutritional and fluid intake charts for Individuals on a consultancy basis.
- Complete post consultation reports and notes.
- Complete training via video conference as required.
- Communicate and work effectively with Service Users, the team and other health professionals to deliver quality care in a multi-disciplinary team setting.
- Participate in the development, implementation, and evaluation of dietetic supports.
- Maintain appropriate records and regular activity reports.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Have a recognised qualification as a Dietitian with CORU registration
- Have at least two years relevant post qualification experience as a Dietitian in adult mental health services working alongside a multidisciplinary team
- Experience working with individuals with complex mental health presentations
- Knowledge of individual care planning and experience contributing to individual risk assessment
- Have a desire to support the ongoing development of the Dietitian team with a willingness to engage in service development and quality improvement initiatives
- Have excellent communication and team-working skills
- Have excellent time management skills and the ability to work in a self-directed manner in a dynamic fast paced environment