Website Nuvo Healthcare
An expanding healthcare service provider is looking for an enthusiastic Occupational Therapist to work as part of multi-disciplinary Team delivering a service to adults in Leinster.
Main Purpose of the Role:
- The ability to conduct full physiotherapy assessment.
- Formulate treatment plans and liaise effectively with other members of the interdisciplinary team.
- Formulate discharge plans and support safe transition home for the convalescence residents.
- Demonstrate professionalism and excellent communication skills with other staff members, residents and their families.
- Showing initiative for own personal development.
- To undertake any other appropriate duties as may be allocated from time to time in accordance with the general nature of the post as directed by the Line Manager.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Degree in Physiotherapy accredited by the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Be registered for membership of the Irish Society of Chartered Physiotherapists.
- Experience of working with patients with acquired brain injury and complex neurological conditions.
- Experience working with people with disabilities
- Experience working with the elderly population.
- Experience working or being trained in the Irish Healthcare system.
- Excellent verbal and written skills essential in English.
- Familiar with the statutory body’s regulations and policies.