Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Opportunity for Theatre Nurse’s
Are you a Registered Nurse looking for a new opportunity to join a leading Dublin based hospital group
Our client has an opportunity for theatre s nurse to join them on a full time perm basis. You will be part of an elite training hospital who offer educational and professional advancements. Our client is the first worldwide hospital to introduce a Hybrid Operating theatre and have been specifically designed to address a range of complex, acute and elective conditions.
Our Clients Values are: Patients First, Innovation, Excellence, Dignity, Sustainability, Integrity and Collaboration. If these mirror your values get in touch!!
- Deliver skilled practical care to Theatre patients and participate in the monitoring of the planning, delivery and evaluation of individualised patient care, ensuring a patient centred focus.
- Be aware of the multifaceted needs of Theatre patients and provide a holistic support service for them and their families.
- Ensure safe practice is adhered to in the storage and administration of all drugs in accordance with local policy and Department of Health / NMBI guidelines, keeping patient and staff safety a priority.
- Ensure compliance with all relevant Hermitage Medical Clinic guidelines, policies, procedures and relevant legislation and regulatory requirements
- Be registered in the general division of the Register of Nurses maintained by NMBI
- Have at least two years recent relevant post-registration nursing experience in an acute hospital setting and a minimum of one year’s nursing experience in Theatre nursing
- Competitive Pay Rates
- Paid Health Insurance
- Educational Opportunities & Training
- Learning Opportunities inc Paid Graduate Courses inc Masters
If you’re passionate about delivering high-quality person-centred care in a role and looking for an opportunity to see the difference you make. Then APPLY NOW