Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Are you looking to work in a friendly environment with Great Support?
Are you looking for family friendly flexibility and excellent working benefits?
Then this is for you!!
Our client is rated best place to work offering bespoke support to each member of staff. Due to the expansion of the theatre department our client is looking for theatre nurses to join them on a full time perm basis.
As a Theatre nurse you will be working in a environment that is conducive to a positive Work/Life Balance . You will also receive outstanding benefits!
You are responsible for the following:
- To ensure a high standard of care is maintained at all times
- Communicate effectively with patients and families
- Ensure all documentation relating to patients is accurately maintained in accordance to the medical records policy
- Practice within and support the Bon Secours Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
- To practice within and support the Bon Secours Mission and Values, policies, procedures, guidelines and new initiatives as directed / introduced by the hospital
- Registration in the General Division of the live register of nurses kept by the NMBI
- 12 months recent acute hospital experience is essential
- Previous experience working in the areas of Theatre is desirable not necessary
- Demonstrable commitment to Quality and Patient Safety
- Have experience of working in a multi-disciplinary clinical environment
- Strong clinical and communication skills are required
For more information and to discuss benefits, Please contact me directly