Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Staff Nurse – ICU
Staff Nurse required for a leading private hospital in South Dublin. This is a full time perm role offering an opportunity work in a world class setting.
The purpose of this post is to provide professional nursing skills implementing and evaluating the nursing care for assigned patients. As an ICU nurse you will be working in a supportive and understanding environment where your needs are meet.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide direct care to assigned patients.
- Take the nursing history, summarise data, and state nursing diagnoses and patient care needs.
- Observe and record signs, symptoms, and behaviours, including the physiological status of patients; present the assessment of changes, the proposed revision of interventions, and desired outcomes.
- Follows policy for activating an individualised plan of care for newly admitted patients.
- Deliver designated nursing interventions to assigned patients that are consistent with the stated medical plan of care.
- Perform admission, discharge and transfer procedures, and assist others with patient’s activities and care.
- Execute physician’s orders for all assigned patients; safely and properly administer medications and treatments.
- The patient’s needs are individually assessed.
- A care plan and evaluation process is planned and implemented.
- The patient’s families and significant others are involved as appropriate.
- Patients are cared for in the optimum clinical environment, adhering to all nursing and hospital wide policies and guidelines.
- Full nursing participation in and supervision of patient’s meal and special dietary requirements.
- Visiting time policies are adhered to.
- Delegation is appropriate to the skill level and knowledge of the individual to whom the task is delegated.
- Documentation is recorded in a professional, legible and timely fashion
- NMBI Registration
- Experience working in a Critical Care setting
- Excellent Salary
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Wedding Leave
- Private Healthcare
- Educational Opportunities & More