Nuvo Healthcare Recruitment
Staff Nurse – Adult Residential
Are you looking for a fulfilling and rewarding career in nursing? Do you have a passion for helping individuals with intellectual disabilities reach their full potential? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for you!
Our client is ranked Ireland best employer for 2022 and are a leading provider based in Co Cork whom are looking for a Staff Nurse to join them on a full time perm basis. The successful candidate will work as part of a dedicated and innovative team in a Adults residential service
Suitable candidates must have:
- Registered with An Bord Altranais and preferably possess the RNID qualification.
- Deliver a high standard of nursing care to an assigned group of service users within a best practice/evidence based framework.
- Ability to assess/care for children with epilepsy, respiratory difficulties such as asthma, PEG
- In collaboration with the wider team, to assess, plan, implement and evaluate individual person-cantered care programs in accordance with best practice.
- To establish and maintain good working relationships with colleagues, families and other key stakeholders.
- To establish and maintain appropriate working relationships with other organisations, voluntary agencies etc.
- Participation in joint respite assessments where appropriate with colleagues.
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of HIQA requirements and relevant legislation
- Experience of working in a residential setting, delivering person centred services to adults OR children with intellectual disability and complex needs.
- HSE Payscales
- Paid Sick Leave
- Career Progression
- Educational Opportunities
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Upto 37 days Annual Leave and More
For more information contact AMY 087 4462620